Manufactured in Germany using handcrafted, artisan assembly complimented by state of the art electronic production and testing equipment. Impedance-matched cable with precision connectors and low capacitance further aids ultra low levels of distortion.Supplied with 4.4mm balanced cable for the ultimate connectionAnother improvement with the 'S' model is the inclusion of a balanced connection cable with 4.4mm plug. The large earcups naturally fit around your ears and are lined with microfiber fabric for cool, sweat-free contact. SGD 38.00. They look and feel of a sturdy build, come with a high quality 3 meter length cable which has a tough protective covering. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Stocks vary on this model, so we give priority to customers who have gone out of their way to make a special journey to us, by only making it available in store. I now can't wait every evening to get to another of my favourite Cds to see how much more I can hear and how much more musical it all sounds. Audio Technica AT-HPH300. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The original … Now better than ever, with absorber technologyThe latest 'S' version of the HD800S uses an innovative absorber technology that was first pioneered in the IE800 model. Especially noticeably at high frequencies, the HD800S has better resolution than the standard model.The largest transducers for class-leading dynamicsContained within these large headphones are, unsurprisingly, the largest speaker transducers that are commercially available. Allerdings alles über Klinke und nicht über symetrische Kabel. Sometimes people write it as HD800s as the plural - but really if it’s the newer model it’s usually written as HD800S vs HD800s But always check! Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2017. "It doesn't take long to realise these headphones are something special." Sennheiser HD800S is the successor to HD800 - one of the greatest headphones ever made. Sure, if all you're after is bass then these aren't the headphones for you, but in every other sense they are astpinding. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Long … ... 1 product rating - Sheepskin Replacement ear pads for Sennheiser HD800 and HD800S headphones. Ich nutze den Lake People HPA RS 02 und bin damit vollkommen zufrieden. They are very comfortable. Non hanno bisogno di commenti, semplicemente favolose, richiedono di essere pilotate da un ampli cuffie “dedicato” (e così si raddoppia la spesa ...). To really milk the value out of these cans you need to invest in a decent headphone amplifier. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The cost is quite high, but when the cost of a good pair of speakers is taken into consideration, I think they are good value for money. I took great pains in ripping all 3,000 of my CDs via iTunes in uncompressed AIFF format, which, for the most part, made a significant difference in the quality of the sound...especially on high-quality recordings. Related: hd800s sennheiser hd 800 hd700 hd800 cable sennheiser beyerdynamic focal clear hd820 audeze hd600 beyerdynamic t1 hifiman Include description Categories The Sennheiser HD800S is an open over-ear dynamic headphone. 03 numbers are included in all bundle rates for mobile phones and landlines. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2016. Around the world, our employees share this passion in the pursuit of the perfect sound, creating products that exceed expectations and set new benchmarks in audio. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Bought these about 2 months ago. Sennheiser. People sometimes underestimate the value of the engineering practices that have to be put in place in order to make a closed-back like an open back, Sennheiser were the first to be able to do this feat and the price for me it was worth it. The part that impressed me the most is how balanced the sound is compared to my other headhpones (HD 650, AKG 712, Audioquest Nightowl, and Sony MDR1A). Mindestens 256 kbit/s, CD- Qualität und am Besten natürlich Hi-Res-Qualität (FLAC). There was a problem completing your request. Need a good amp and DAC. SGD 2,539.00. Once you put them on you are transported away from reality into a blissful musical environment. I had been using the Sennheiser XLR cable for a couple of years and then upgraded to this cable, and while they are technically both balanced cables and the same, I am somehow finding this cable sounds distinctly more “present” and vivid. My test album, Paul Simon's Graceland (24/96 .wav), sounds perfect with the HD800 and the typical harshness in the vocals with other cans is gone. From United Kingdom. Sennheiser HD800S prices dropping Sennheiser HD800S prices dropping. I'm able to pick out the separate instruments and their position on the stage favorite hi-res albums. A standard cable with 6.35mm plug is also supplied.Reference comfortThere's little point in a reference quality pair of headphones if they're uncomfortable to wear. A standard cable with 6.35mm plug is also supplied.

Reference comfort
There's little point in a reference quality pair of headphones if they're uncomfortable to wear. Not only because of the color and the absorber that removes the 6kHz peak somewhat but also because of the extra (balanced) cable that comes with it. The HD800S comes with two cables, one balanced and a single ended cable, so many users who use balanced amplifiers can easily swap the cable as needed. To check stock, or to get advice about a product please contact your local store. Great airy sound and bass is better than some reviews would suggest. For purchases over £500, pay a 10% deposit now and the balance in 6 months. The price for the goods will be as stipulated on the website at the time when you place your order, but this will need to be validated by us prior to processing your order. Entscheidend ist natürlich auch die Ausgangsqualität der Musik. These headphones are amazing. An update on the well-regarded HD 800, the Sennheiser HD 800 S Stereo Headphones comprises a pair of open-back headphones designed for use in studio situations, particularly when referencing between monitors and cans. High quality, easy to maintain and durable microfiber ear pads provide extreme comfort ensuring hours of listening pleasure. They are reasonably comfortable to wear, Da stört auch das Kabel nicht. Da kann ich also kein Urteil bilden. How do I get the best from my headphones? However, with only around twenty hours or so burn in, they are living up to the quality I purchased them for, which was to match the sound of my extremely satisfying PMC monitor loudspeakers. I have both the SoundBlaster E5 and the Vioeletric V100. They do need some power to run them. The HD 800 redefines the audiophile listening experience. Price Match Guarantee. Call your local store or our Telesales team for details. I had the HD 600's prior my purchase of the HD 800. In addition, the sound stage is very wide and detailed. It delivers rich, full sound and reduced distortion by effectively controlling the oscillating surface. This means less chance of interference and very low levels of distortion, making the sound even more detailed. Please note: 03 numbers are NOT premium rate numbers. Tassie Devil 229 Posted September 14, 2017. The large earcups naturally fit around your ears and are lined with microfiber fabric for cool, sweat-free contact. Reply to this topic; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Ts&Cs apply. Tassie Devil. I (seemingly) have a small head so they took a bit of getting used to as they're fairly large, but after a bit of playing around I've made the work with my (apparently) tiny head. Login as Stereo Member to purchase at special member price! The retail price of the HD800S has not been announced yet (nor has the release date), but it will include two cables (standard 1/4" … Buy once and cry once, quality comes with price. Man muss natürlich wissen, wie man die Kopfhörer benutzen will. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Sennheiser HD 25 PLUS On-ear closed back Monitor DJ Headphones + FiiO A1 Portable Headphone Amp (Silver). The Sennheiser HD800S are big and bulky headphones that do not fold into a more compact format for transport. The striking industrial design combines form and function seamlessly, the layered metal and plastic headband construction attenuating vibrations to the earcups while the handmade microfiber earpads offer exceptional comfort for even long periods of listening enjoyment. Furthermore, the stainless steel housings ensure a highly rigid and robust chamber, enhancing the neutrality of these headphones still further.

Open-backed angled earcups
It's not just the transducers that set these headphones apart, it's their entire design. After listening to them for a couple of hours, I'm happy to say that this is by far the best, and likely last, high end headphone I will ever own. MP3's mit 128 kbit/s sind da eher nicht zu empfehlen. Connect up to a compatible headphone amp, such as the HDV820, and you'll benefit from a fully balanced connection. I should begin with an admission: I am neither a musician nor a true audiophile. The price of the HD800S is a lot higher though. The design of the earcups themselves is angled to direct sound straight to the ear; giving greater precision and resolution of the most subtle details. I am just your average enthusiast who wants to squeeze as much detail and clarity out of his audio experience as possible, without having to take out a home equity line on my house. Price: $1,899 $2,599 / *Check with our team or your local store for availability. Great headphones but product has been opened! 'What Hi-Fi? I realised open-back headphones are better for the music I mainly listen to (classical), because they open up the space and separate instruments more effectively. The large earcups naturally fit around your ears and are lined with microfiber fabric for cool, sweat-free contact. The patented Ring Radiator transducer is central to the HD 800’s exceptional performance. GREAT PRICE Great price compared to similar brand new items. magazine'. Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2016, Sennheiser put HD800S in my box instead of HD800, Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2018. Quantity: Add to Shopping Cart. Was looking for a clear upgrade to my HD600's and got these at a good price. These particular headphones just take this all to another level, with great sense of space, beautiful balance, no harshness, and massive depth of sound. Sennheiser's long-awaited (seven years) HD800 sure isn't subtle at least, not in appearance. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The patented 56 millimeter ring radiator transducers are the largest dynamic driver used in a headphone. Click here, Free delivery to most of Great Britain mainland, Sennheiser HD800S (Black) Reviews - page 2, loc_en_GB, sid_SENN-HD800S, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. The transducers diaphragm has two contact points (instead of one used in traditional drivers), at the inside and outside of the ring. Newsletter Sign up. Yes, these are very expensive, but if you are lucky enough to be able to afford them, don't hesitate. They are not too 'bright' or 'warm' and although several reviews mentioned a disappointing lack of bass, all I can say is, that there is definitely clean bass there (and in orchestral music there is more genuine bass than almost any other genre), but I feel people perceive a lack of bass because they can't 'feel' it, which is the main disadvantage of listening on headphones. Great for watching movies also. Equipment source: Innuos Zen Mk 3 Music Server, Audiolab M-DAC +. " 'What Hi-Fi? This means less chance of interference and very low levels of distortion, making the sound even more detailed. From United Kingdom. The $1699 price is higher than the HD800 but adds an additional cable included in the package price. I'm pairing them with a Schiit Valhalla 2. Es ist ein hochwertiger Kopfhörer keine Frage. The 40 millimeter aluminum voice coil is driven by a 42 millimeter magnet structure. How do I control my entire system from one remote? Share Followers 0. Shop Sennheiser HD 800 S Over-the-Ear Headphones Black at Best Buy.